Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pictures from the Holidays!

During Thanksgiving my Camera was getting fixed so I haven't any Turkey Day Pictures. But I do have lots of Christmas and New Year Pictures!

The kids invented there own game. Hopping from pillows to chairs.
And no ne got hurt!
Henry and Eliza.
Oh how I love my grandkids.
They are all so unique and special.
Nicole Cooking Breakfast w/ Grandpa.
Some of the girls in their dresses that I made!
Spending time with cousins.
Breakfast at Grandma's!
Breakfast at Grandma's!
Breakfast at Grandma's!
Sweet Claire.
Our Oldest Grandaughter Cedie.
Silly Dad.Getting Ready for Christmas Dinner.
Men and their Baby Girls.
Alex, Mom, Roxanne, and Claire.
Alex and the girls.
Christmas Cuties.
Christmas Morning, my Favorite picture of Claire.
The Ladies and their Babies.
Alex Lewis Family.
Downs Family.
So excited to have alex's Family to spend Christmas with us.
Mr. Gibbs, another Favorite Picture.

0 comments: