Friday, October 23, 2009

"we better see that baby when we get back"





So the day we left for Idaho gary told a pregnant CaTina, "we better see that baby when we get back", she replied, "i'll just die if I have her 3 weeks early and without Mom!" Well the next night, I get at call at 2 a.m., it's CaTina, and she says she has been going pee for 15 minutes. I told her your water broke and get to the Hospital. The nexat day at 10:10 a.m. Justine Ryliegh was born, 5lbs 14oz and 19 1/2 long. I wasn't there to help her through but David was and I called in my Reinforcments, Grandma Hyde and a Pregnant Kiersten. She is now 6 months old and weighs 19lbs she wants to crawl and it cutting a tooth. And boy does she know who her Grandma is. And she knows who Grandpa is, he dips her binky into his soda and shares with her.